GameFi will hold an INO event for ASPO World on December 1, 2021. Are you ready?
About ASPO World
ASPO World is a tactics-driven mind game among players designed exclusively on the blockchain platform, inspired by the open universe of the game Tien Hiep. By joining the game, players can engage within a broad and fascinating world while earning money through skilled gameplay and ecosystem contribution.
More information about ASPO World can be found via links:
ASPO’s INO event on GameFi
On December 1, 2021, GameFi will launch an NFTs sale for ASPO World. Coming to this event, users can be the first to own beautiful and unique NFTs and have the opportunity to get extremely rare items.
- Whitelist opening: 02:00 p.m UTC, November 22
- Whitelist closing: 06:00 a.m UTC, December 1
- Start sale: 02:00 p.m, December 1
- Buying time for whitelisters: 02:00 p.m UTC — 02:30 p.m UTC
- Buying time for non-whitelisters: From 02:30 p.m UTC, December 1
There are 2 pools for users to join:
How to join the ASPO INO event on GameFi?
Step 1: Apply to whitelist
- Visit https://hub.gamefi.org/#/mystery-boxes and Connect wallet.
- Choose the pool you will join: Private Pool (for GameFi Rookie and above) and/or Community Pool (for everyone)
- For Community pool, you have to complete Gleam tasks HERE
- Press “Apply Whitelist” and wait for the successful notification message.
- Order the number of boxes you would like to buy and press “Confirm.”
- After closing the whitelist, Legend whitelisters can pre-order ASPO NFT mystery boxes. Other ranks will buy in the form of FCFS when the sale starts.
- The whitelist registration is prioritized to buy NFT boxes when the sale is open.
- NFT boxes’ price is different in 2 pools.
- No rank, KYC is required to join in ASPO’s INO event.
Step 2: Join INO and buy NFTs box on time
- Connect wallet on GameFi (if you didn’t apply to the Whitelist before)
- Select the number of NFT boxes you want to possess by clicking on the Amount tab
- Purchase mystery boxes in the GameFi Market before they are sold out
- Check your quantity of purchased boxes in your collection
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.