Orbitau - a turn-based idle combat/socializing game suitable for everyone to play. The game has just released its mainnet with many more features updated compared to the former version. In this article, I will introduce our experiences with the game named Orbitau. Let’s take part in an exciting and adventurous world!
Orbitau - Seven Deadly Sins is a fantasy game inspired by Norse Mythology and the Seven Deadly Sins, and provides players with new experiences based on well-known legends. In Orbitau, players will directly participate in the Demon-God war with the familiar role-playing and turn-based strategy gameplay in a magical land of mixed reality and fiction created by blockchain technology and the rewards are materially valuable, not just symbolic victories.
Players will take on the role of different heroes to conquer highly challenging but rewarding quests. Besides, players can also join together to do co-op quests, form guilds, and battle one another.
So, if users want to explore new worlds and even become the creator of their own NFTs, Orbitau is worth consideration.
According to the game developer, there will be several game modes available in the game, which are: PvE; PvP; and Quest.
Players can experience Tower mode and Story mode within this gameplay. They will go through towers to conquer the lands or go on a quest to fight against bosses. Once completing the quests, players will receive many high-value rewards: ORI (in-game tokens) and Soul stone (a highly valuable in-game resource).
Inspired by European mythical tales, Orbitau allows players to take on the form of heroes corresponding to the 5 elements of life: Ore; Ocean; Earth; Forest; Ember.
This mode is in its Beta version - season 2, where players can batte against other players.
In August 2022, Orbitau will release the official version of PvP mode with more features updated. Let’s look at what is coming up next!
Besides, there are some features in the game that players may consider such as join Clan activities and get profits, visit shop to look for treasures, or create their own territory system.
From all events in the game, players can earn both TAUM and ORI tokens as well as NFTs. Unique NFT can only be obtained through special events such as Lucky Event, Guild Quest, etc.
Taureum (TAUM) is Orbitau’s governance token for all the games in F6 Galaxy ecosystem. The token is utilized throughout to purchase products and services in the ecosystem as well as the Orbitau NFT marketplace. TAUM holders will have voting right on the Taureum-related projects.
How to earn and spend TAUM
ORI is Orbitau’s utility token for the Obirtau universe, players can earn ORI and spend ORI on game activities. ORI can be exchanged for TAUM at a pre-determined rate.
How to earn and spend ORI
Evaluation of Mainnet Experience
Orbitau gains lots of positive aspects thanks to:
- The graphics and effects are comprehensive and eye-catching.
- Features in development: There are plenty of game features in the update progress. Moreover, character graphics are increasingly upgraded.
- The "Reroll" soft token burn mechanism is a strong point which is a gacha system that has the effect of reducing inflation. Users are motivated to reroll to try their luck to create a better version of NFT. This increases the diversity of NFTs which is good for the game's ecosystem.
- In addition to the inherent strengths of an NFT game and the success and failures well-learned from predecessors, Orbitau also provides exciting plots, outstanding sound and graphics, and a rich NFT collection backed by a larger ecosystem. Along with trading, in-game items and tokens can be used to participate in DeFi or serve as a repository for trusted assets in the digital world. With the monetization mechanism thoroughly embedded into the Orbitau world, the engagement and competitiveness of the game will be on another level.
However, there are minor weaknesses to improve, which are:
- Info about the attack of Heroes is not clear. (For example, players cannot determine when Ember-type Heroes attack single-target or multi-target attacks or realize it as a skill or a normal attack)
- Players need more information on Heroes' multi-target attack (or skill).
- Game interface: The game should show more basic information about the character such as their skills.
- There are some kinds of bugs such as visual bugs, leaderboard bugs, and several more.
The game is developed on Unity and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Its features and ecosystem will go through many development processes to be more complete. We could wait for a better version!
Follow GameFi.org Game Hub to have a thorough look at the hottest games on the market. To read more about the breaking news and events on GameFi.org, GameFi Insight is the right place for you.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this article constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information in this article and GameFi.org website constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed relating thereto.
GameFi.org is an all-in-one discovery hub for web3 gaming. We aim to build digital communities and manage virtual economies for mainstream adoption. GameFi.org offers a suite of solutions covering the entire games and gamified projects lifecycle, following a vision of one digital platform, one virtual identity requiring zero blockchain knowledge. Visit https://gamefi.org/ for more information.