We are delighted to announce that GameFi will form a strategic partnership with Step Hero, a newly launched RPG.
Step Hero is an NFTs project including a high-liquidity cross-chained marketplace and the first NFT fantasy-themed RPG (role-playing game) on Polygon network. It combines NFT gaming and DeFi, giving users a chance to enjoy playing, investing, and earning money simultaneously.
Recently, Step Hero has conducted its IDO (Initial DEX Offering) on PancakeSwap and achieved some impressive numbers: 92x ATH, over 14,000 $HERO holders, nearly 80,000 $HERO transactions, and on 109,373 watchlists on CoinMarketCap by August 16.
Partnership Key Points
- Through GameFi’s cross-chain marketplace, users can obtain, purchase, sell, and trade $HERO tokens and HERO collectibles in the form of mysterious boxes.
- GameFi will enable users to stake Step Hero’s tokens and NFTs openly.
- Scholarships, item upgrades, and other yield guilds will be available to Step Hero players and investors in GameFi’s ecosystem.
- Step Hero and GameFi will collaborate to develop and integrate GameFi features into games, such as NFT-rental in Step Hero RPG.
- Step Hero will be featured on GameFi Aggregator.
Through this collaboration, GameFi will provide Step Hero with the necessary support to operate smoothly on its platform, including a game-specific launchpad, an ultimate gaming aggregator, and a blockchain game accelerator, among other features. This support will attract more potential gamers and investors to Step Hero while enabling the users to play, invest, and earn in just a single place.
Consequently, GameFi will utilize Step Hero’s community to promote its platform’s attributes on Step Hero RPG.
About Step Hero
Step Hero is the lucrative NFT fantasy-themed RPG game on Binance Smart Chain and Polygon (previously Matic Network).
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.