- Whitelist Opening: 02:30 p.m UTC, October 23, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 07:00 a.m UTC, October 27, 2021
- Winner announcement: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- IGO date: Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation): 10:00 a.m UTC — 11:00 a.m UTC
- Buying time Phase 2 (FCFS): 11:00 a.m UTC — 11:15 a.m UTC
- Listing time: 12:00 p.m UTC
- Claiming time: 12:30 p.m UTC
See more information about $GAMER Community pool HERE
📖 Pool Detail
- Token: $GAMER
- Token type: ERC20
- Network: Polygon
- Price per token: $0.1 per $GAMER
- Vesting schedule: 20% at TGE and 80% linear monthly vesting over 2 months
- Accepted currency: USDT
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation: $147,000
The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
📖 How to join the $GAMER IGO pool on GameFi?
To be eligible for $GAMER IGO on GameFi, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://hub.gamefi.org/ and Connect wallet.
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://hub.gamefi.org/#/staking-pools to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE
Step 3: Complete KYC
- Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
- The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
Step 4: Join the $GAMER IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.