MyMasterWar IGO events on GameFi will have 2 token sale pools: IGO pool and Community pool. This article is dedicated to guiding users on how to join the $MAT IGO Pool.
Let’s find out information about the Community pool HERE.
- Whitelist Opening: 02:00 p.m UTC, September 28, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 01:00 p.m UTC, October 3, 2021
- Winner announcement: Sunday, October 3, 2021
- IGO date: Monday, October 4, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation): 12:00 p.m UTC — 01:00 p.m UTC
- Buying time Phase 2 (FCFS for whitelisters): 01:00 p.m UTC — 01:15 p.m UTC
- Listing time: 02:00 p.m UTC, October 4, 2021
- Claiming time: 02:30 p.m UTC, October 4, 2021
📖 Pool Detail
- Token: MAT
- Token type: BEP20
- Network: Binance Smart Chain
- Price per token: $0.12 per $MAT
- Vesting schedule: 25% at TGE, then 25% monthly over 3 months
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia).
- Token allocation: $147,000
The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
👉 View game details on GameFi Aggregator
📖 How to join the $MAT IGO pool on GameFi?
To be eligible for $MAT IGO on GameFi Launchpad, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Register a GameFi account at https://hub.gamefi.org/ and visit My Account to complete the KYC
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://hub.gamefi.org/#/staking-pools
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE
Step 3: Join the $MAT IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.