- Registration time: 09:00 UTC, Feb 28–07:00 UTC, Mar 04
- Winner announcement: March 04, 2022
- IGO pool date: March 05, 2022
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 1 — guaranteed allocation): 10:00 UTC — 11:00 UTC
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 2 — FCFS): 11:00 UTC — 11:15 UTC
- Community pool’s buying time: 11:15 UTC — 11:30 UTC
- Listing and claim time: March 07, 2022
- Price per token: $0.1 per $RBLS
- Vesting schedule: 20% monthly starting from TGE
- Network for IGO: Polygon
- Accepted currency: USDT
- Restricted countries: Belarus, China, DR Congo, Cuba, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Zimbabwe
Token allocation details
➡️ IGO pool: https://hub.gamefi.org/#/buy-token/122
The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
➡️ Community pool: https://hub.gamefi.org/#/buy-token/123
- Number of lottery winners: 500
- Number of available slots: 100; slot value: $20
- No tier or whitelist application required
How to join Rebel Bots IGO pool on GameFi.org?
To be eligible for Rebel Bots public offering on GameFi, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://hub.gamefi.org/ and Connect wallet.
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://hub.gamefi.org/#/staking-pools to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE
Step 3: Complete KYC
- Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
- The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
Step 4: Join the $RBLS IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
How to join the Rebel Bots Community pool on GameFi.org?
Step 1: Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE.
Step 2: Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
Step 3: Complete tasks on Gleam to have chances to enter the list of 500 winners.
🔖 Tip: You can refer your friends on Gleam for extra 5 points. Remember that the more points you have, the more likely you are chosen as a winner.
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.