We are thrilled to announce that Polygonum Online will launch its IGO for $POG this November. This article will help you find more information about the project and how users experience the game’s best features.
The project has now been listed on GameFi Aggregator, where you can find in-depth information about game features, play mode, play-to-earn model, and more. Read game details here!
Polygonum Online is a 3D shooter-crypto game with a simple interface and understandable mechanics. Players will have access to a free-to-play, cross-platform multiplayer game with a unique NFT Marketplace where they can control supply and demand. They can also earn real money by playing games, purchasing/selling items on the market, selling their characters’ skill points, among other things.
Polygonum Online combines three game modes in one game, in a single world. Everyone can find their playing style from three zones: FARM, PVE, PVP.
- FARM zone — A safe area with lots of opportunities and a personal farm: This zone provides free item storage, craft table, NFT and NPC marketplace, and NPC quests. Especially, players can possess a private island, run it, build their own house, get benefits, and only invited players can enter the island.
- PVE zone: It is a pseudo-safe area divided into sub-zones with different levels of enemies. Players will have to survive in hostile environments populated by wild animals and zombies. They will complete tasks, mine minerals, hunt, and collect various resources for crafting items and food to get attractive rewards.
- PVP zone: It is a high-risk area where a confrontation between players and fights for resources occurs. In this mode, each victory gives a material reward; every loss takes away a sum of money equal to a winning amount. Players can team up with friends to fight against other corporations in the PVP zone and defend their territory. PVP zone is also where the most dangerous zombies will appear.
As a part of the collaboration, GameFi will conduct a public sale for $POG tokens on November 16, 2021. Holding $POG provides access to private sales, the marketplace, future community events, and more. Additionally, users can vote on commissions in the game, and weight of the voice will depend on the volume of the staked $POG. Please stay tuned on our channels for updates on whitelist registration and detailed IGO schedule.
Learn more about Polygonum Online:
- Website: https://polygonum.online/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolygonumOnline
- Telegram group: https://t.me/PolygonumOnlineChat/
- Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/PolygonumOnline/
- Medium: https://medium.com/polygonum-online
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/DaWfrPx/
- Whitepaper and Tokenomics
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.