- Competition time: 04:00 a.m UTC, November 2, 2021–01:00 p.m UTC, November 4, 2021
- Winner announcement: Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Start sale: Friday, November 5, 2021
- Buying time: 01:15 p.m UTC — 01:30 p.m UTC
- Listing time: 02:00 p.m UTC
- Claiming time: 02:30 p.m UTC
See more information about $SPAT IGO pool HERE
📖 Pool Detail
- Token type: BEP20
- Network: BSC
- Price per token: $0.1 per $SPAT
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Vesting schedule: 25% unlock at TGE, 2 months cliff, unlock 25% monthly
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation: $2,000
- Number of lottery winners: 500
- Number of available slots: 100
- Slot value: $20
- No rank or whitelist application is required to join the pool.
- No KYC needed for $SPAT Community Pool
- We will randomly pick 500 lucky people who completed all required tasks. Only 100 slots to buy $SPAT are sold in the form of FCFS. Each slot is worth $20.
📖 How to join the Community Pool for $SPAT on GameFi?
- Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE
- Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address BEP-20, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address BEP-20 you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
- Complete tasks on Gleam to have chances to enter the list of 500 winners.
⚡️ Tip: You can refer your friends on Gleam for extra 5 points. Remember that the more points you have, the more likely you are to get picked.
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.