- Registration time: 10:00 UTC, April 20 - 09:00 UTC, April 26
- Winner announcement: April 26, 2022
- IGO pool date: April 27, 2022
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 1 - guaranteed allocation): 10:00 UTC - 11:00 UTC
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 2 - FCFS): 11:00 UTC - 11:15 UTC
- Community pool’s buying time: 11:15 UTC - 11:30 UTC
- Listing and claim time: TBA
- Price per token: $0.045 per $MSP
- Vesting schedule: Release 20% on TGE, then 16% monthly unlock
- Network for IGO: BNB Chain
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: Belarus, China, DR Congo, Cuba, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Zimbabwe.
Token allocation details
➡️ IGO pool: https://gamefi.org/igo/133
The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
➡️ Community pool: https://gamefi.org/igo/134
- Number of lottery winners: 500
- Number of available slots: 100; slot value: $20
- No tier or whitelist application required
How to join MetaSpets IGO pool on GameFi.org?
To be eligible for MetaSpets public offering on GameFi.org, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://gamefi.org and Connect wallet.
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://gamefi.org/staking to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE
Step 3: Complete KYC
- Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
- The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
Step 4: Join the $MSP IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
How to join MetaSpets Community pool on GameFi?
Step 1: Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE.
Step 2: Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
Step 3: Complete tasks on Gleam to have chances to enter the list of 500 winners.
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.