- Registration time: 09:00 UTC, Feb 16–05:00 UTC, Feb 21
- Winner announcement: February 21, 2022
- IGO pool date: February 22, 2022
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 1 — Guaranteed allocation): 10:00 UTC — 11:00 UTC
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 2 — FCFS): 11:00 UTC — 11:15 UTC
- Community pool’s buying time: 11:15 UTC — 11:30 UTC
- Listing time: 15:00 UTC, Feb 23
- Claim time: 15:15 UTC, Feb 23
- Price per token: $0.035 per $TAUM
- Vesting schedule: Unlock 15% at TGE, 15% monthly vesting
- Network for IGO: BSC
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nicaragua, North Korea, Ontario State of Canada, People’s Republic of China, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Token allocation details
➡️ IGO pool: $243,000
- The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
- Apply whitelist here: https://hub.gamefi.org/#/buy-token/117
➡️ Community pool: $2,000
- Number of lottery winners: 500
- Number of available slots: 100; slot value: $20 (FCFS basis)
- No tier or whitelist application required
- Join Gleam competition here: https://hub.gamefi.org/#/buy-token/118
How to join the Orbitau IGO pool on GameFi.org?
To be eligible for the Orbitau public offering on GameFi, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://hub.gamefi.org/ and Connect wallet.
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://hub.gamefi.org/#/staking-pools to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE.
Step 3: Complete KYC
- Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
- The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
Step 4: Join the $TAUM IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
How to join the Orbitau Community pool on GameFi.org?
Step 1: Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE.
Step 2: Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
Step 3: Complete tasks on Gleam to have chances to enter the list of 500 winners.
🔖 Tip: You can refer your friends on Gleam for extra 5 points. Remember that the more points you have, the more likely you are chosen as a winner.
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.